Thursday, May 2, 2013

failing to plan is planning to fail.

So, I have been completely MIA for months...months. I am very sorry about it.

Many things have happened. I have been accepted to graduate school, I have completed all of my finals, and I am making plans to move back home with my parents for the summer (which is an overachiever's nightmare).

I made the difficult decision to forgo graduate school for a year in order to financially establish myself. I realized that my dreams are big, but being realistic is bigger. I did not want to rack up more debt in order to go to school. I have many things to establish before I make that jump. However, I know my perfectionism will overcome any thoughts about not returning to school. I am totally okay with that.

For now, I am going to enjoy my last few days as a collegian and relax. I do plan to pick back up with my life after graduation.


Best,
Sarah


follow proper in pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment