Monday, February 18, 2013

making a statement.

As you could probably deduce, I love pearls. I think they are wonderful for so many reasons. They are classic, timeless, and seriously go with everything (and I mean everything). I recently received a beautiful necklace from Boy for Christmas that I just adore. It is a simple, thin chain with a baby pearl on it. It is delicate and beautiful and perfect.

product from Dogeared


I wear this necklace literally every day. But lately, I have been dreaming of pearl statement necklaces. I love statement necklaces, and I think they are becoming prominent in even casual outfits. Here are some of my favorite ones I have found as I have scoured the internet:


clockwise from top left:

Anna & Ava / Dilliards

Sereba Designs /  Etsy

Nina /  Nordstrom

Catwalk /  Accessorize


I want them all! What kind of necklaces suit your personal style?

Best,
Sarah


follow proper in pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment