Thursday, February 7, 2013

nail envy.

I always paint my own nails. Sadly, it is not in the cards for me to get a regular mani/pedi. I love to paint my nails different colors, but I am a classic girl so I always opt for different shades of the same colors. Always the same: reds and neutrals.

Recently I got my subscription box to Julep, and in the February box, I got  this gorgeous  lavender color.  

all images belong to Julep

I put on the color, and I thought it was pretty, but I just couldn't wear it. It felt oddly wrong to me, which might sound funny, but it's so true!

However, there are so many colors on Julep that are just as beautiful that I would definitely wear. The way that Julep works is that it sends you a box each month that coordinates with your style profile. Mine is "Classic with a Twist." You can take your quiz here.

Here are just some of the beautiful colors that Julep currently offers that are more in my color palette.

from left to right: Natalie, Carrie, Emmanuelle, Jennifer, Mindy, and Grace

What's even better is that the Julep nail colors do not have formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, or DBP. Which is pretty neat!

If you want your own subscription, go here to start! If you want to begin, please be sure to contact me for a referral number.

Best,
Sarah



Follow proper in pearls.




No comments:

Post a Comment